YOUR GENES ARE ONLY PART of the equation. Your environment is also critical to whether you’re healthy or plagued by sickness and disease…and you can change that! I ask every patient detailed questions about all their environmental inputs:
- What is the quality of your diet? Do you eat whole foods? Is yours a plant-based diet? Or are you following a disease-promoting SAD (Standard American Diet) that makes you malnourished and unable to self repair, regulate and heal?
- What are the stressors in your life: your relationships, work, societal pressures, family, money?
- Have you been exposed to toxins in the air, water or in food and has that disturbed the balance of your health?
- Have you experienced physical trauma?
- Do you misuse or under use your body and not provide the regular benefits of moving, stretching, and strengthening that allows your organs, joints and muscle to function as they were designed?
These are the real factors that influence and affect every system, function and process in our bodies. If we don’t deal with them directly we are just dealing with the effects – and not addressing the real causes of disease.
Getting to the root of the environmental influences on your health and your life is the beginning of the possibility of your achieving UltraWellness – something we all are capable of enjoying.
Read more here: How to Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease Without Using Drugs.