The UltraMind Gluten-Free Meal Plan

THANK YOU FOR signing up for my newsletter. Here is your gluten-free meal plan. Enjoy!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to The UltraMind Gluten-Free Meal Plan

1. Teresa March 4, 2012 at 10:55 pm #

I would love to see a vegetarian option of this diet (or at least foods to replace the meats, besides soy as I have a soy allergy).

2. Lara Matthews April 11, 2012 at 9:49 am #

I am dairy, casein, gluten soy and maltodextrin intolerant. I have a hard time digesting meat also so am looking for a vegetarian alternative that will allow me to eat healthily whilst eliminating all the elements I am allergic to from my diet.

I have tried to find ideas for a healthy eating régimine but my diet usually ends up becoming very boring and repetitive.

• Krista Girrbach October 2, 2012 at 8:14 pm #

I have found a lot of wonderful vegetarian recipes from and the pH Miracle Diet (vegan).

3. Marshella Whitehead August 13, 2012 at 4:38 pm #

Hi I purchased your book Blood Sugar Solutions and cleaned my entire Kitchen out the next weekend… We as a family have changed our diet going on week 3 now …I have learned alot… We have 2 Diabetics in the house and we are lowering our sugar alot these days !!!
    My Question is can I find a book of Recipes or just buy ur recipe book seperate from the Workshop price of $175.00..That a little steep for us..I’m disabled and my mother has alot of health issues and is retired So only have hubby working in the home but really need more ideas on eating right plzzz Thx a bunch !!!!

• Profile photo of HymanStaff
      HymanStaff August 14, 2012 at 3:37 pm #

Hello Marshella,

Thank you for your post, please take a look at for some great recipes. We will also be coming out with a recipe book shortly, you will see an announcement on our site.

Best of Health,

4. nicole fox March 12, 2015 at 11:51 am #

I signed up for his newsletter but I was not able to download or to see the PDF for the gluten free meal plan can you please send it to my email.

Dr. Hyman Nutrition Staff March 17, 2015 at 5:43 pm #

Hi Nicole,
      Please contact our customer service team at 1-888-702-2995 for assistance with obtaining the meal plan.