Use pre cut up vegetable to speed up prep times.
- 1 Medium Bunch Broccoli
- 2 Large Carrots
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoons Fresh Thyme
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric
- Trim the broccoli into small pieces or florets. Peel and slice the carrots on a bias to form ¼-inch-thick oval-shaped pieces.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Blanch the broccoli in the boiling water for 2–3 minutes.
- In a sauté pan, add the olive oil and heat over medium to high heat. Sauté the carrots in the olive oil for 2–3 minutes. Add the blanched broccoli and all spices and herbs.
- Sauté for 2 more minutes or until the carrots are tender.