You can marinate the chicken in the curry spices and coconut milk for up to 2 hours before cooking. This chicken can be baked, grilled, or broiled.
- 4 5 ounce Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger
- 1/2 Stalk Green Onion or Scallion green part only
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Parsley
- 2 Teaspoon Curry Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Coconut Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim chicken breast of any fat.
- Mince the garlic clove, ginger, green onion, and parsley then combine in a bowl. Add the curry spice, salt, cayenne pepper, and coconut milk to the same bowl and combine evenly.
- Place the chicken breasts in the bowl and let marinate for 10–15 minutes if desired.
- Rub a cookie sheet or spray with olive oil to prevent sticking (or cover the pan with parchment paper). Place the chicken breasts on the sheet pan.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes or until juices run clear: internal temperature of the chicken breast should be 168 degrees.