This easy salmon entree can be grilled as well, if preferred. The rich flavor of the fish is complemented by the fresh herb mixture. Enjoy!
Lemon-Dill Wild Salmon
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Dill Weed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Tarragon
- 1 Pound Wild Salmon
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mince the garlic. Combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs in a bowl. Mix.
- Rub a cookie sheet or spray with olive oil to prevent sticking (or cover the pan with parchment paper). Place salmon, skin-side down, on the sheet pan. Evenly spread the herb mixture over the salmon. Bake for approximately 15–20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork: internal temperature of the salmon should be 155 degrees.