Use this Moroccan-inspired flavoring style when cooking any of your favorite vegetables.
Moroccan Spiced Carrots with Shallots
- 1/2 Cup Shallots
- 1 Pound Carrots
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Mint
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Dice the shallots. Peel the carrots and julienne by hand or food processor.
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil olive on medium-high heat. Add carrots and shallots, sauté 2–3 minutes. Add all herbs and spices, cook an additional 2–3 minutes or until carrots are tender, but firm.
- Serve warm or chilled.