- 3-4 Cups of beans, drained: These can be any beans you want, canned or freshly cooked by you.some ideas, edamame, garbanzo, white beans, fava, kidney, pinto, black beans, grean beans, yellow waxed
- 1/2 Cup virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice 2-3 lemons you can use lime juice instead or 6 TBS vinegar
- 1/2 Cup fresh parsley or 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 or more cloves sliced garlic
- 1 Cup celery chopped
- 1/2 Cup red or yellow onion chopped
- 2 TBS Tarragon or 2 TBS italian herbs or use your favorites( such as Curry, Garam Masala, Herbes de Province)
- Optional, you may add any of the following 1/2 cup bell pepper (any color) fresh chili, chili powder or flakes, shredded cabbage,1/2 chopped carrot or your favorite.
- Over a low heat in a small pan saute garlic for a couple minutes, do not let it brown or bubble a lot. You are removing that strong burning flavor of raw garlic.
- Mix all the ingrediants together including the garlic and warm oil. at this point if you want more olive oil or lemon juice add some.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve cold.
This will last for several days if kept refrigerated.
This will work on the BSS Basic and Advanced plans.