This is a variation of the Muffin in a minute recipes seen on the internet (they use flaxseed, which I don’t like) and I cook these in the oven rather than microwaving one at a time.
- 1 cup almond meal (I get at Trader Joes)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (no sugar/organic)
- 1 tbls honey (small trace in each muffin)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- preheat oven to 350
- line six cupcake pan with aluminum cupcake cups and spray with olive oil
- Mix almond meal, baking powder and cinnamon together in one bowl (mix well so no lumps in baking powder).
- In another bowl scramble eggs with vanilla and honey.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients well. Add blueberries and then divide into the six cups.
- Bake for approx 25-30 minutes until toothpick comes out somewhat clean. Let cool and store leftovers in the refrigerator after cooling. I hope you enjoy them.
Nutritional analysis per serving
168 calories • 2g sat. fat • 11g carb • 3 g fiber • 8 g protein