This is a variation of the Muffin in a minute recipes seen on the internet (they use flaxseed, which I don’t like) and I cook these in the oven rather than microwaving one at a time.
Please note: Community Recipes are Recipes Submitted by Members of the Community. DrHyman.com welcomes these submitted Recipes but cannot endorse or verify the claims made by the authors.Share your favorite recipes with the rest of the group or Submit your Recipes
and we will feature you on our site!
- 1 cup almond meal (I get at Trader Joes)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (no sugar/organic)
- 1 tbls honey (small trace in each muffin)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- preheat oven to 350
- line six cupcake pan with aluminum cupcake cups and spray with olive oil
- Mix almond meal, baking powder and cinnamon together in one bowl (mix well so no lumps in baking powder).
- In another bowl scramble eggs with vanilla and honey.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients well. Add blueberries and then divide into the six cups.
- Bake for approx 25-30 minutes until toothpick comes out somewhat clean. Let cool and store leftovers in the refrigerator after cooling. I hope you enjoy them.
Nutritional analysis per serving
168 calories • 2g sat. fat • 11g carb • 3 g fiber • 8 g protein