- 6 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dill Pickle minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- Place the eggs in a pot of cold water and bring to a rolling boil, then turn the heat to medium. Hard-boil the eggs for 12–15 minutes, depending on their size; an extra-large egg will take up to 17 minutes. Turn off the heat, allowing the eggs to sit in hot water for 2 minutes, then gently remove them from the water and set aside to cool.
- When the eggs are cool, peel and cut in half lengthwise. Gently scoop out the center yolk. In a small bowl, mash the cooked egg yolks with a fork, and mix in the olive oil, pickle, paprika, and salt. Scoop the yolk mixture back into the egg white halves and sprinkle with a little more paprika.
- Store covered in the refrigerator. The eggs will remain fresh for at least 5 days. Enjoy as a snack or an addition to a salad.
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories 84 • carbohydrates 0.5 g • fiber 0 g • protein 5.6 g • fat 6.6 g • cholesterol 186 mg • sodium 120 mg • calcium 22 mg