Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 195, carbohydrates 15.6 g, fiber 2.8 g, protein 11.5 g, fat 9.9 g, cholesterol 233 mg, sodium 254 mg, calcium 144 mg.
Quinoa-Crusted Quiche Recipe
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Ready In:
Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 195, carbohydrates 15.6 g, fiber 2.8 g, protein 11.5 g, fat 9.9 g, cholesterol 233 mg, …
- 1 1/2 Table Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Small Onion diced
- 1 Small Carrot diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1/4 Cup Quinoa rinsed
- 2 Cups Broccoli small florets
- 10 Eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 Cups Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°f. In a medium sauté pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat and add the onions, carrots, and peppers. Sauté until the vegetables are tender and the onions start to brown. Remove from heat and cool a few minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the cooked vegetables with the remaining ingredients. Lightly oil a 9 × 13-inch baking dish and pour in the mixture. Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.