- 1 Pound Firm Tofu
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Small Onion chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
- 2 Cups Swiss Chard finely chopped
- 1/2 Carrot grated
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Wheat-free Tamari
- Rinse the tofu, pat dry, then crumble and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil and sauté the onions until they start to brown, about 5 minutes. Add the curry powder and stir. Add the tofu to the onions and stir to combine well. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until heated through, allowing the chard to wilt.
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories 155 • carbohydrates 5.1 g • fiber 2.0 g • protein 10.2 g • fat 11.6 g • cholesterol 0 mg • sodium 184 mg • calcium 260 mg