Shrimp and Avocado Salad Over Arugula
- 1/2 Pound Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper diced
- 4 Shoots Scallions sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Ripe Avacado cubed
- 1 Cup Grape or Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 4 Cups Arugula
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and chili powder. Heat ½ tablespoon of the olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Carefully place the shrimp in the pan and sear on each side for about 2 minutes until cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Combine all vegetables in a serving bowl and toss with the remaining olive oil and lime juice. Gently fold in the shrimp and serve over the arugula sprinkled with a little extra virgin olive oil.
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories 198 • carbohydrates 11.5 g • fiber 4.8 g • protein 14.0 g • fat 11.7 g • cholesterol 111 mg • sodium 202 mg • calcium 85 mg