- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Small Red Onion diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Sun-dried Tomatoes (in summer, use fresh grape tomatoes)
- 1 Can (15 ounce) Cannellini Beans drained
- 2 Cups Fresh Greens sliced, of your choice (good choices are kale or chard, or a combination of greens)
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- Pepper to taste
- In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat and then add the onions, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes. Sauté until the onions begin to brown. Remove from heat and cool. Place the drained beans in a medium bowl. Add the onion mixture, fresh greens, salt, and pepper.
- Garnish with walnut pesto chicken and enjoy.
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories 411 • carbohydrates 69.4 g • fiber 27.5 g • protein 26.6 g • fat 4.6 g • cholesterol 0 mg • sodium 115 mg • calcium 220 mg