- 1/2 Red Onion sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Sun-dried Tomatoes sliced
- 4-6 Cups Greens thinly sliced (any combination of kale, chard, and collard greens works well)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Splash Balsamic Vinegar optional
- Place onions, tomatoes, and greens in sauté pan with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer on low until greens are soft.
- Splash with olive oil and balsamic vinegar before serving.
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories 82 • carbohydrates 10.6 g • fiber 2.1 g • protein 3.1 g • fat 4.0 g • cholesterol 0 mg • sodium 72 mg • calcium 120 mg