- 6 Large Scallops
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 2 Pinches Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Raw Almonds
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Seed
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon Grape Seed OIl
- 2 Teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove tough muscle from scallops, rinse, and pat dry. Combine wine and a pinch of salt and place scallops in this marinade for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 7 to 8 minutes. In a food processor, coarsely grind coriander seed. Add toasted almonds, a pinch of salt, and pepper and pulse to grind coarsely.
- Remove scallops from marinade and coat each side with the almond mixture. Heat oil in skillet on medium-‐high heat, and grill scallops for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Splash with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories 228 • carbohydrates 6.4 g • fiber 1.5 g • protein 17.7 g • fat 9.9 g • cholesterol 30 mg • sodium 383 mg • calcium 65 mg