Lacinto Kale with Roasted Squash
- 2 Cups Butternut Squash peeled and cubed
- 1/2 Red Onion thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 6 Cups Lacinato or Tuscan Kale chopped
- 3/4 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss the cubed squash and red onion with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and salt. Place in a baking pan and roast until squash is soft, about 25 minutes.
- Heat sauté pan on medium heat. Add kale and water and cook for a few minutes, then cover with a lid to steam the kale. When kale is tender and water has evaporated, add roasted squash and onions, top with remaining olive oil, and serve.
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories 147 • carbohydrates 19.5 g • fiber 3.6 g • protein 4.2 g • fat 7.5 g • cholesterol 0 mg • sodium 105 mg • calcium 186 mg