- 1 Cup Long Grain Brown Rice rinsed
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cumin Seeds
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Turn occasionally to ensure even browning.
- Spread rice on a baking sheet, sprinkle the cumin seed on top, and toast in the oven for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place toasted rice and cumin with water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, add salt, and then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories 175 • carbohydrates 36.5 g • fiber 1.7 g • protein 3.7 g • fat 1.4 g • cholesterol 0 mg • sodium 45 mg • calcium 30 mg