Create a quick Spring Mix Greens with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds and Lemon Vinaigrette in less than 15 minutes. You can have this prepared and served in less than 30 minutes!
- 1/4 Cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 Handful loose handfuls of Mixed Baby Spring Greens
- 1 Handful Spinach
- 1 Handful Arugula
- 2 Tsp Rice vinegar
- 1/2 Whole Lemon Squeezed, Juice of
- 1 Small Clove of Garlic Minced
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 3 Tblsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tsp Dark Maple syrup Optional
- Put pumpkin seeds in a skillet and toast over medium heat. Move skillet and constantly stir seeds until they begin to pop and give off a nice aroma. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Wash greens thoroughly. Spin or pat dry. Tear greens into bite-sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl. Add all other salad ingredients..
- Put all ingredients from dressing except olive oil in a small bowl. Whisk in the olive oil. Taste and adjust for salt and tartness. Add toasted pumpkin seeds and dressing just before serving and toss well.