Blended artichokes are the perfect way to indulge in a creamy and satisfying snack. They provide tons of blood-sugar-stablizing fiber, magnesium, and potassium with little fat or calories. Enjoy with your favorite crunchy vegetables as a snack or at your next party.
- 15Oz Can Artichoke Hearts drained
- 1 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil extra-virgin
- 1 Tablespoon dried Italian herb blend or any combination of dried oregano, thyme, rosemary, and basil
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt To taste
- 4 Cups mixed raw vegetable for dipping
- Place all of the ingredients except the raw vegetables in a food processor and blend until smooth, 30–60 seconds or until desired level of creaminess. Chill and serve the dip with the raw vegetables. Any leftover artichoke dip can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 tablespoons)
calories 27 • fat 1 g • saturated fat 0 g • cholesterol 0 mg • fiber 2 g • protein 1 g • carbohydrate 4 g • sodium 230 mg