This Roasted Roots with Turkey is a Thanksgiving Favorite. It takes only 30 minutes to prepare and can serve 4 people!
- 4 Small Carrots diced
- 1 Small Yam peeled and diced
- 1 Small Onion diced
- 1 Small Beet peeled and diced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper seeded and diced
- 1 Pound Organic Ground Turkey Meat
- 1 Tablespon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Sage
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chili Pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined. Place in a baking dish and cover. Bake for 20 minutes, then bake uncovered for another 10 minutes to crisp vegetables.
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories: 220 • carbohydrates: 20g • fiber: 4g • protein: 28g • fat: 5g • cholesterol 55mg • sodium: 242 • calcium: 31 mg