The first recipe, Chocolate-Blueberry Smoothie, is a delicious, guilt-free treat that is perfect for breakfast, dessert or a snack. It’s easy enough to whip up with basic ingredients from your kitchen, and you can always add different berries, protein powder or even greens. Click here for printable PDF.
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 12 ounces cold water
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- Optional: bee pollen to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 45-60 seconds.
- Pour, serve and enjoy! Be sure to take a photo of your chocolate-berry creation and tag us on Instagram: #markskitchen
Nutritional analysis per serving
Calories 250 • Total Fat 17.2 g • Fiber 7.7 g • Protein 6.4 g • Sugar 8 g • Sodium 55 mg