We’ve put a twist on a classic dish and made it grain-free. Cauliflower tabbouleh is great as a side or served on top of a bed of greens. I hope you enjoy this upgraded version of the perfect summertime salad. Click here to download the printable PDF.
- 2 lb head of cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoon sea salt
- Cut the cauliflower in half, remove the core, then cut into small florets.
- In small batches, process the cauliflower in a food processor until small and uniform in size. Transfer over to a large mixing bowl, then continue until all the cauliflower is processed.
- Stir in the cucumbers, tomatoes, and chopped herbs.
- Toss in the garlic, lemon, and olive, stir to combine, then season to taste with sea salt.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Calories 247 • Total Fat 21.5 g • Fiber 6.1 g • Carbohydrates 14.3 g • Sodium 67.3 mg