This is truly breakfast made easy and delicious. Eggs are the best way to start your day because they’re filled with protein and healthy fat; the perfect combo for your brain. You can also switch up this meal easily by adding whatever veggies you have in your fridge. Enjoy! Click here to view PDF version.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño or fresh chili of choice, cut into thin rounds, seeds removed
- 6 large omega 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped cilantro
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and pepper and cook until soft (4-5 minutes).
Stir in the eggs, salt and pepper, and cook, stirring often, until soft curds form (about 3 minutes).
Remove the skillet from the heat and divide among 2 plates. Top with chopped tomato and cilantro.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Calories 374 • Total Fat 29g • Protein 20g • Fiber 1.5g • Sugar 8g • Sodium 219mg • Carbohydrates 7.5g