By now many of you are reading my new book, Eat Fat, Get Thin and have discovered the wonderful world of healing foods! One of my favorite healing foods is bone broth. Believe the hype about this delicious stuff. Try this nutritious broth as a snack anytime to heal your gut, your joints, your skin, and so on.
I’ve teamed up with one of my favorite bone broth companies, Kettle & Fire, to do a bone broth giveaway! Share this delicious recipe on your Facebook page for a chance to win 1 box of this grass-fed, 100 percent organic broth. Click here to view the PDF version.
- 7 ounces of Kettle & Fire. Grass-fed Beef Bone Broth
- pinch of dried cumin
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of freshly ground white pepper
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- a pinch of dried hot Thai chilies, or to taste
- pinch of dried lemongrass
- pinch of garlic powder
- pinch of dried ginger
- pinch of dried mint
- 2 tablespoons toasted, unsweetened shredded coconut, ground
Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan and heat on medium-high heat for 5 to 8 minutes.
Pour into your favorite mug or bowl and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis of 1 Serving of Kettle & Fire Bone Broth (without shredded coconut)
Calories 40 • Fat 1 g • Fiber 1 g • Protein 6 g • Carbohydrate 5 g • Sodium 280 mg