With nutty almond milk and creamy almond butter, this raspberry smoothie from my new book, Eat Fat, Get Thin, will blast off your day with healthy fat, antioxidants, and phytonutrients. Check out the PDF version here.
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate powder (can substitute 3 strawberries)
Place all the ingredients in a blender and start to blend on low speed, gradually increasing to high speed. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Enjoy immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 cups)
Calories 430 • Fat 31g • Saturated fat 2g • Cholesterol 0mg • Fiber 15g • Protein 13g • Carbohydrates 31g • Sodium 320mg