You would never guess the creaminess and protein in this smoothie made from tofu and cashew butter. All you will taste is the zesty zing of lime and citrusy kiwi. The tofu is a great source of protein, and the hemp seeds and cashew butter gives us plenty of healthy fats! Hope you enjoy this yummy shake from my book, Eat Fat, Get Thin. Click here to view the PDF version.
- 10 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 3 1/2 ounces organic silken tofu, drained
- 2 kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons creamy raw cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon no-alcohol pure vanilla extract (optional)
Place all of the ingredients in the blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Nutritional analysis per serving (2 1/4 cups)
calories 500 • fat 30 g • saturated fat 4 g • cholesterol 75 mg • fiber 8 g • protein 19 g • carbohydrate 41 g • sodium 170 mg