Happy New Year!
On today’s Broken Brain Podcast, our host, Dhru Purohit goes solo with the microphone to talk about 9 things he commonly sees people doing (whether they realize it or not) that hold them back from their goals and dreams.
Are you doing one of these 9 things?
See the Instagram post that inspired this podcast right here.
In this episode, we dive into:
- Why we obsess over what others think of us (5:42)
- Why we waste time on social media (13:30)
- Why we don’t ask for help or support from friends (18:15)
- Why we blame everyone instead of looking within (23:20)
- Why we avoid setting an invention for the day (27:10)
- Why we spend time with the wrong people (31:10)
- Why we don’t read books that help us level up (34:29)
- Why we live the life that others expect of us, instead of a life true to you (39:10)
- Why we are hard on ourselves all day, everyday (46:15)
For more on Dhru Purohit, be sure to follow him on Instagram @dhrupurohit, on Facebook @dhruxpurohit, on Twitter @dhrupurohit, and on YouTube @dhrupurohit. You can also text Dhru at (302) 200-5643 or click here https://my.community.com/dhrupurohit.