Welcome to Big Idea Tuesday!
On today’s Broken Brain Podcast, our host, Dhru Purohit talks to us about the 7 tough things that make us better humans:
- Saying no to “exciting” but wrong opportunities (2:05)
- Deciding not to gossip about other people (5:57)
- Having the humility to say sorry or repair even when it’s not 100% your fault (8:21)
- Having the courage to tell others when you are hurt (12:32)
- Keeping your heart open even after a loss (19:18)
- Catching yourself needlessly complaining (22:01)
- Being the bigger person even when wronged (22:45)
I know you’ll love this episode of The Broken Brain Podcast as much as I did.
For more on Dhru Purohit, be sure to follow him on Instagram @dhrupurohit, on Facebook @dhruxpurohit, on Twitter @dhrupurohit, and on YouTube @dhrupurohit. You can also text Dhru at (302) 335-6565. Here is the Instagram post that inspired today’s podcast. Check out the article Dhru mentioned in the podcast from the Gottman Institute about how to fight smarter, right here.