COVID-19 has had an incredible impact on all of our lives. The pandemic has got us all thinking seriously about our physical and mental health and what it means to have immune strength, now and in the future, as well as what we can do to support our mental health.
On today’s Broken Brain Podcast, our host Dhru talks to Dr. Matthew Cook, a board-certified anesthesiologist and the founder of BioReset Medical, located in Silicon Valley. He graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine and completed his residency in anesthesiology at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF). He has been practicing medicine for over 20 years, focusing the last 14 years on Functional and Regenerative Medicine. Dr. Cook has extensive experience using cutting-edge treatment protocols that support and modulate the immune system and help one’s own body to prevent and combat viral illness.
His practice, BioReset™ Medical, provides treatments for conditions ranging from pain and complex illness to anti-aging and wellness. At BioReset™ Medical, he treats some of the most challenging to diagnose and difficult to live with ailments that people suffer from today, including Lyme disease, chronic pain, PTSD, and mycotoxin illness. Dr. Cook’s approach is to use the most non-invasive, natural and integrative ways possible.
In this episode, Dhru and Dr. Cook dive deep into the topic of COVID-19. They talk about hydroxychloroquine and Dr. Cook’s experience using it in his practice. They discuss peptides and how they can be used to support the immune system for chronic infections like mold, Lyme, as well as COVID-19. They also talk about ketamine and how Dr. Cook is using it to treat patients experiencing PTSD and post-COVID syndrome.
In this episode, we dive into:
- What you need to know about hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19 (5:14)
- What Dr. Cook is doing to support his immune system (11:51)
- Why ozone therapy can be helpful in treating coronavirus(20:17)
- What makes you more susceptible to catching COVID-19 and experiencing complications (33:46)
- How peptides can help regulate your immune system and treat COVID-19 (40:22)
- What we need to know about a vaccine (49:15)
- How COVID-19 impacts the brain (1:06:20)
- Overcoming coronavirus and PTSD (1:11:49)
- How ketamine can help with depression and PTSD (1:28:02)
- Where to learn more about Dr. Matthew Cook (1:35:35)
Also mentioned in this episode:
- VirusReset Program – https://www.bioresetmedical.com/virusreset/
- KetamineReset Program – https://www.bioresetmedical.com/ketaminereset/
- BioReset Podcast – https://bioresetpodcast.com/
For more on Dhru Purohit, be sure to follow him on Instagram @dhrupurohit, on Facebook @dhruxpurohit, on Twitter @dhrupurohit, and on YouTube @dhrupurohit. You can also text Dhru at (302) 200-5643 or click here https://my.community.com/dhrupurohit.
Interested in joining Dhru’s Broken Brain Podcast Facebook Community? Submit your request to join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2819627591487473/.