Welcome to The Big Idea of the Week!
On today’s Broken Brain Podcast, our host, Dhru Purohit talks to us about 5 common reasons why we say, “I don’t know what I want,” and strategies to get around them.
- We haven’t taken the time to slow down, cut out the distractions, and ask ourself the question.
- We don’t even know what’s possible, because we haven’t looked outside our comfort zone.
- We’re too focused on making the wrong decision, instead of just taking the first step.
- We actually do know what we want; we’re just afraid to be honest and admit it to ourself.
- Sometimes we are rushing an answer in an area of life that just takes time.
For more on Dhru Purohit, be sure to follow him on Instagram @dhrupurohit, on Facebook @dhruxpurohit, on Twitter @dhrupurohit, and on YouTube @dhrupurohit. You can also text Dhru at (302) 200-5643. Here is the instagram post that inspired today’s episode: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFDwzSyl8HU/.
Interested in joining Dhru’s Broken Brain Podcast Facebook Community? Submit your request to join here.