Welcome to The Big Idea of the Week!
On today’s Broken Brain Podcast, our host, Dhru Purohit shares 5 powerful quotes to help you set the right intention for 2021 or build on the intention that you’ve already set:
- “The news, unfortunately, is designed to be the lowest common denominator of the human experience.” – Michael Bernard Beckwith
- “What others think of you is none of your business.” – Bryon Katie
- “Everything is always the way it is, until one day it’s not.” – Dhru Purohit
- “The greatest act of courage is to be and to own all of who you are — without apology, without excuses, without masks to cover the truth of who you are.” – Debbie Ford
- “If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place.” – Eckhart Tolle
Bonus: “And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
Bonus: “Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.” ― Robin S. Sharma.
Interested in joining Dhru’s Broken Brain Podcast Facebook Community? Submit your request to join here.