We know that exercise and meditation help to boost our energy, concentration, and mood, but not many of us understand the power of combining both.
Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Todd McCullough to talk about his unique approach to fitness and his 4-step meditation practice, which is a great way for everyone to dedicate time for their body, mind, and overall well-being. Todd also shares spiritual principles that have helped him to be present and grateful each day.
Todd McCullough (TMAC), is the founder of TMAC Fitness, a home fitness program that has helped more than 20,000 people get in shape and get their mind right.
In this episode, we dive into:
- Todd’s 4-step meditation practice (3:31)
- The importance of having a deep sense of purpose in your life (10:08)
- How to get your mind right first thing in the morning (10:56)
- The importance of prioritizing your life (11:48)
- Why meditating immediately post-exercise is so impactful (13:45)
- How gratitude overrides negativity bias (17:29)
- The power of visualization (23:46)
- Todd’s signature fitness program TMAC 20 (54:02)
- A powerful gratitude practice (1:04:20)
For more on Dhru Purohit, be sure to follow him on Instagram @dhrupurohit, on Facebook @dhruxpurohit, on Twitter @dhrupurohit, and on YouTube @dhrupurohit. You can also text Dhru at (302) 200-5643 or click here.
Interested in joining The Dhru Purohit Podcast Facebook Community? Submit your request to join here.
This episode is brought to you by BiOptimizers.
If I had to pick one supplement that has made the biggest difference in my overall health, it would be magnesium. I personally started taking magnesium to help with my sleep, especially when I travel, and it’s been a game changer. But I don’t take just any old magnesium, I take BiOptimizers Magnesium Breakthrough. It contains 7 different forms of magnesium, which all have different functions in the body. I haven’t found anything else like it on the market. Right now, BiOptimizers is offering my community a few special bundles, just head over to magbreakthrough.com/dhru, with code DHRU10.