Tapping into love and connection is one of our greatest tools for improved health, happiness, and longevity.
This is an area many of us struggled with pre-pandemic, and it has only become more overwhelming and destructive over the last few years. And while our relationships with others are vital to our well-being, our degree of self-love is a key player as well.
Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru talks to Dr. Molly Maloof about creating more love in life, working through trauma, and how psychedelic medicines can safely be used in the process.
Dr. Molly is passionate about extending healthspan through her medical practice, personal brand, and entrepreneurial and educational endeavors. She is the founder and CEO of Adamo Bioscience, a company pioneering the science of love. She provides personalized medicine to world-class entrepreneurs, investors, and technology executives in Silicon Valley.
Since 2012, she has worked as an advisor or consultant to over 50 companies in the digital health, consumer health, and biotechnology industries. She teaches a course on healthspan at the Medical School at Stanford University, which she has transformed into an online course that will be launched to the public this year, and is writing a book on biohacking for women.
In this episode, we dive into:
- One of the most important questions that your doctor should ask (0:49)
- The top impediments that get in the way of people having more love and connection in their lives (9:57)
- What trauma does to the brain (14:03)
- Psychedelic medicine in healing trauma (15:42)
- Sexual trauma, PTSD, and sexual dysfunction (25:34)
- Understanding your core wound (32:17)
- How to intentionally create community (48:55)
- The power of self-love (1:00:07)
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Adamo Bioscience
- Your Healthspan Plan Course
- Neurohacker Qualia Skin
- Norwegian Pure-3: Pharmaceutical Quality Omega-3
- MDMA – Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
- Internal Family Systems
- No Bad Parts: Healing Trauma and Restoring Wholeness with the Internal Family Systems Model
- Buddha Takes No Prisoners: A Meditator’s Survival Guide
- Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time
- Good Morning, I Love You: A Guided Journal for Calm, Clarity, and Joy
- The Finders
- Dr. Kristin Neff
Interested in joining Dhru’s Facebook community? Submit your request to join here.
This episode is brought to you by BiOptimizers and HigherDOSE.
Magnesium Breakthrough from BiOptimizers really stands out from the other magnesium supplements out there. It contains seven different forms of magnesium, all of which have different functions in the body. There isn’t anything else like it on the market. BiOptimizers is offering my community 10% off, so just head over to magbreakthrough.com/dhru and use code DHRU10.
The Infrared Sauna Blanket from HigherDOSE gives you all the benefits of infrared in an easy-to-use, portable blanket at a much lower cost than a stand-alone sauna. Get your own Infrared Sauna Blanket at HigherDOSE.com today and use my exclusive Promo Code: DHRU15 at check out to save 15% off. That’s HigherDOSE.com. Exclusive Promo Code: DHRU15.