Hyman Digital is hiring a Senior Social Media Strategist
About the Role
The name almost says it all – a Senior Social Media Strategist loves social strategy. They have a pulse on trends in all social outlets and love to test out ideas. They have a good understanding of creating video, graphics, and social copy and will work closely with our social media manager, writers, and video editors.
- Use our long-format content (podcasts and newsletters) and work with editors and writers to create social assets.
- Test out videos, trends, and more on all social channels.
- Review social content with our social media manager and approve.
- Create a social calendar that implements new ideas, videos, and more.
- Manage teams involved needed to get social ideas off the ground.
- Organize and review analytics – understand what works and doesn’t work.
- Provide direct and clear feedback to team members to get high-quality content on all channels.
- Create a vision and execute.
- We are looking for someone who notices the trends, builds big-picture ideas and outlines them, and manages the team members who need to be involved. We want someone who can launch an idea from start to finish.
About Hyman Digital
Hyman Digital is a health and wellness brand dedicated to education in the space of Functional Medicine and health optimization. Founded by Dr. Mark Hyman and Dhru Purohit, Hyman Digital is a multi-platform content machine. We produce social content, newsletters, podcasts, products, books, and more!
Dr. Mark Hyman is a 14 x NY Times bestseller and a leader in the space of Functional Medicine, biohacking, longevity, and health.
Our team prides itself on excellent company culture, work-life balance, and dedication to providing evidence-based yet digestible content.
A Senior Social Media Strategist is a:
- Content lover. You understand the power of storytelling, marketing, video, and the written word.
- Health-minded. You value health and wellness and understand the power of food and lifestyle.
- Curious and organized. You want to test our different ideas to see what works and doesn’t work. You also take detailed notes and keep an organized calendar so that you can reflect and make changes.
- A self starter. You have a vision and know how to bring it to life.
- This role also requires an understanding of social design, basic video editing, and copywriting.
What you need to apply:
- 3 or more years in a social media strategy role.
- A deep interest in researching health and wellness OR training in Functional, integrative, holistic, or conventional medicine.
Benefits and more:
- In addition to your base salary (DOE), you will qualify for content bonuses after 6 months.
- You’ll also be eligible for health benefits, dental/vision + 401k.
- This is a remote position. There will be opportunities for the team to get together in person, but this is primarily a work-from-home role.
- PTO starts at 80 hours annually
- 12 Paid holidays
- Bi-annual performance reviews
How to apply:
- Please fill out this application.
- ***While we read every application, we will only reach out to those who will move forward in the process. Thank you for understanding!