Watch this webinar to learn about my systems based blueprint for diagnosing, treating and reversing the underlying biological causes of blood sugar instability, which can include nutritional, hormonal, immunological, inflammatory and digestive imbalances as well as sensitivity to environmental toxins.
Articles by Dr. Hyman
Educational Resources for Physician’s
THE FOLLOWING ARE EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES I use on a daily basis. In my view they represent the best of the best sources of information, research, and ongoing training for physician's. Click here to Read More
I HAVE DEVELOPED a special set of tools specifically designed for the practitioner interested in functional medicine sign up below and you will recieve:
- Access to Vitamin Portfolio--My special online formulary that provides you and your patients access to pharamceutical grade supplements
- Descriptions and parameters for the lab tests I recommend
- Medical history forms I use in my practice
- Practice consent forms
- Patient handouts designed to help your patients understand functional medicine
- Nutrition handouts that outline the principles of good nutrition
- Practice protocols
- Information on intravenous formulations and administration
About Dr Mark HymanMARK HYMAN, MD is dedicated to identifying and addressing the root causes of chronic illness through a groundbreaking whole-systems medicine approach called Functional Medicine. He is a family physician, a four-time New York Times bestselling author, and an international leader in his field. Through his private practice, education efforts, writing, research, and advocacy, he empowers others to stop managing symptoms and start treating the underlying causes of illness, thereby tackling our chronic-disease epidemic. More about Dr. Hyman or on Functional Medicine. Click here to view all Press and Media Releases
Subscribe to Dr Hyman
Dr Mark Hyman can be followed on a number of the most popular social networks, click on any of the links below to keep up to date!