Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 147, carbohydrates 19.5 g, fiber 3.6 g, protein 4.2 g, fat 7.5 g, cholesterol 0 mg, sodium 105 mg, calcium 186 mg.
Lacinto Kale with Roasted Squash Recipe
By August 1, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 147, carbohydrates 19.5 g, fiber 3.6 g, protein 4.2 g, fat 7.5 g, cholesterol 0 mg, sodium …
- 2 Cups Butternut Squash peeled and cubed
- 1/2 Red Onion thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 6 Cups Lacinato or Tuscan Kale chopped
- 3/4 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss the cubed squash and red onion with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and salt. Place in a baking pan and roast until squash is soft, about 25 minutes.
- Heat sauté pan on medium heat. Add kale and water and cook for a few minutes, then cover with a lid to steam the kale. When kale is tender and water has evaporated, add roasted squash and onions, top with remaining olive oil, and serve.