Dr. Hyman’s Emergency Food Pack

Watch this video to learn how to avoid Food Emergencies and the “junk food trap.”  Join me in my kitchen again and I’ll share my emergency secrets with you.

9 Responses to Dr. Hyman’s Emergency Food Pack

1. Shanna Larson February 13, 2013 at 9:56 pm #

“Baggies, baggies, baggies” Saving your body but not saving your wallet! Tupperware has BPA and phthalate free products that are reusable, small enough for on the go, and must more cost effective than those baggies that are not made for extended use.

2. Sherry February 16, 2013 at 7:28 am #

Love this idea and I do a mini version of the nuts, jerky and sometimes a piece of fruit in my big purse when I know I’m going to be out and about with a busy day. It’s saved me a lot to say the least. Road trips I do a more extended food pack so I’m not tempted with chips (my downfall). Thanks Dr. H, love your additional ideas/items that I haven’t thought to include.

3. Sonya Milu February 24, 2013 at 10:26 am #

Great video Dr. Hyman!!! I love your snack ideas, however I would not pack my cooler like you demonstrated. LOL!!! Thank you for always sharing so much with our community. We are so grateful for your generosity and passion for educating us to to eat healthy! God bless you!!!

4. Sean April 13, 2013 at 3:24 pm #

too bad no vegan version!

5. Eric English MD January 14, 2014 at 7:42 pm #

Great ideas! I need this kind of food at home as well as at my ER job!

6. Avatar of Jen
    Jen April 24, 2014 at 4:26 pm #

It would be nice to have this as a list.

• susan June 14, 2014 at 2:24 pm #

Jen, if you see this, email me and I will send you the list I created (in WORD) from this video. Some very helpful ideas here. (susan2009 at gmail dot com).

Thanks, Dr. Hyman. This week I was caught in several food emergencies. So this is a very needed and useful list for me.

• susan June 14, 2014 at 2:25 pm #

Jen, I created a list in Word. I posted my email in a comment below your comment.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Why Diet and Exercise Are Not the Keys to Weight Loss and Health | How to Lose WeightHow to Lose Weight - June 13, 2014

[…] pressed for time between daily commitments and on the run? You can also assemble what I call an Emergency Life Pack to carry with you to ensure you’re never stuck without healthy […]