Download The UltraSimple Diet Companion Guide

There were many resources that I was unable to put in the book.   To get the most out of the program, I suggest you download this guide before using the program.  The guide includes:

• Preparation Checklist – A checklist to get yourself and kitchen prepared prior to starting the program.
  • Shopping List – Handy list of everything you need to shop for, based on the recipes provided and including the foods you should enjoy.
  • Daily checklist – A checklist for each day on your program
  • Journaling questions and exercises
  • Supplement Guide – Helps you organize what you should take and when.
  • Food Re-introduction log – An important tool that will allow you to carefully track how your mind and body react to different foods as you reintroduce them – a critical step in determining your optimal diet.
  • And more recipes!

The UltraSimple Diet Companion Guide, which is downloadable only from this site, contains all the extra resources and tools you need to succeed.

Simply add your name and email to the box below to download The UltraSimple Diet Companion Guide. When you do, you will automatically be added to my newsletter mailing list where you will find more tips for optimizing your brain and attaining lifelong health.

First Name
Last Name
Email Address

37 Responses to Download The UltraSimple Diet Companion Guide

1. Annemarie Greenwood November 11, 2012 at 12:39 pm #

Hi Dr. Hyman,
    I’ve just signed up for your newsletter thinking that I’d then get the Ultrasimple diet guide.
    However, your http://www.ultrasimplediet.com/guide simply leads me to sellers of your book.
    I have your book and would like to download the guide before I start the 7 day detox (as you suggest).
    How do I download your Ultrasimple diet guide?????
    Thanks.

2. j edberg November 27, 2012 at 6:39 am #

No! This link just gets you to this page and STILL NO ULTRASIMPLE COMPANION GUIDE!!!
    How do I download this magical portion of the program promised in the book that I bought!!!
    Without it the book is basically useless and I want my money back!
    jedberg

3. essie johnson January 3, 2013 at 5:41 pm #

i really enjoyed the book, and now i am trying download the companion guide,however i have yet to be able to get the down to work could you please help me?

4. mjb February 8, 2013 at 1:10 pm #

unable to download the guide. Have followed the instructions, still no guide. Please advise

5. frustrated person February 18, 2013 at 10:20 am #

SO frustrating. Can you help? I submitted my email and name as requested and nothing giving me a link to download.

6. Chere March 1, 2013 at 12:56 am #

As everyone else as written, there isn’t a working link to the workbook. I’ve know spent 1 1/2 hours trying. The book is written like a text book – Hello! we all believe and please give us what we paid for which is a solution. I’ve bought two books and suggested it to two other people – But if someone doesn’t get it together over there, I’m changing my amazon review and returned the ‘text’ books – not a solution just a frustrating tease and run around when yes my brain is fogged and stressed and I am committing – ARE YOU?

You could also just do something all crazy like and email the ebook to those of us can’t get it.

• Profile photo of HymanStaff
      HymanStaff March 26, 2013 at 5:32 pm #

Hello Chere,

Thank you for your comment and interest in Dr. Hyman’s work. Please specify the link(s) that you are having problems with so that we can respond properly.

7. Nancy March 4, 2013 at 1:50 pm #

If you want people to use your guide, you need to make it more readily available. I’m not a stupid person, but I’m am starting to feel this way as I spend half an hour trying to download this Companion Guide. I just keep going into an eternal loop, ending up in the same place—-and without the guide. And DON’T send me the canned answer you are giving the rest of the frustrated people trying to access this guide
    (i.e : Sorry about the confusion, please use this link: http://drhyman.com/blog/2012/08/27/download-the-ultrasimple-diet-companion-guide/
    ) This doesn’t work.

• Profile photo of HymanStaff
      HymanStaff March 26, 2013 at 4:23 pm #

Dear Nancy,

Sorry to hear about your frustration, we are looking into this and will have it resolved shortly.

8. Marika April 5, 2013 at 11:07 am #

Same result. Your webpage need to be upgraded it is not user-friendly at all. Also, someone needs to review the kindle version of the book. It is full of misspelled words, paragraphs duplicated a few times. Where it should say “UltraBroth” it say “UltraBath” several times. Very poorly down.

9. Marybeth May 16, 2013 at 3:33 pm #

Same problem. Bought the book where the link http://www.ultrasimplediet.com/guide was provided but there is no place to download the guide. What is the solution? Diet may be Ultra Simple but downloading the guide is not!! Please don’t make me think you guys are ripping people off…..

10. Patty H. May 22, 2013 at 11:12 am #

Mission Impossible to down load the ultrasimple diet guide even after a year of these comments.

I really need to print it if not the book that I book is not worthed. Please help

11. Sue Selman May 23, 2013 at 8:18 pm #

HELP several attempts at downloading the ultra simple companion guide not the only one to have this frustrating problem! What’s wrong with the website? Can you email it to me as nothing else is working ! I have paid for the book on my iPad, however I desperately require the other support items.

Thanks Sue

12. Jeanne May 26, 2013 at 2:16 pm #

I’ve had the same problem as the people have said above.
    There is no way to download the guide as is suggested in the book.
    Please let us know what to do.

13. mbf May 27, 2013 at 11:35 am #

Hi! The problem people are having is that the links don’t work with older version (and some newer versions) of IE. You should be telling people to use chrome or firefox so your links work correctly or you should optimize them for IE. Hope this helps!

14. Sarah August 5, 2013 at 5:46 pm #

Can you tell me the difference between the one week diet and the six-week plan? Is the six-week plan essentially just an extension of the one week?

Dr. Hyman Nutrition Staff August 16, 2013 at 1:48 pm #

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your interest in Dr. Hyman’s work. Are you wondering about The Blood Sugar Solution? If so, please find all the info you need at http://www.bloodsugarsolution.com For more personalized nutrition advice, Dr Hyman’s virtual nutrition coaching team would be happy to work with you on an individual level to help you reach your goals. To work with the nutrition coaching team please go to:http://www.bloodsugarsolution.com/nutrition-coaching/ OR call (800) 892-1443 to get started.
      In Good Health,
      The Nutrition Team

15. Cindy August 8, 2013 at 3:23 pm #

I am having the same issue as everyone else! What’s the deal? you tell people to go to this site, sign up for your news letter and then download the guide.. How?? the links do not work and your “staff” give the same generic answer to everyone. If this is how you run a business I am surprised you still have one. Please email me the guide or I too will be returning your book

Dr. Hyman Nutrition Staff August 16, 2013 at 12:45 pm #

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for your interest in Dr. Hyman’s work. We apologize for the difficulty you are having downloading the guide. Our staff checked and the link seems to be working. However, we dont want you to miss out so please feel free to contact our customer service and they can help you. supplements@ultrawellnesscenter.com or call (800) 892-1443

In Good Health,
      The Nutrition Team

16. Sister Catherine Yaskiw October 28, 2013 at 11:00 pm #

hi cannot get to the journal to print it out, have called as well, no success, you stated you’d send something called a link which i don’t know what that is, all i know at this moment is i am having great frustrayatiopn at not being able to get a printed journal to be to record my days on the program please do send me a printed journal to Sister Catherine Yaskiw Spirit Haven #2- 537 Broadview Ave. Toronto, ON M4K 2N6 Canada. one that i can then photocopy as this route is not working…. thank you so very much the ultra mind soultion lifestyle is a terrific life and please keep me connected with any and all information. thanks again and look forward to receiving the journal and any other information and books. take care and rejoice, Sr. C.

17. Mary December 24, 2013 at 12:17 pm #

I have tried and tried but when I click on the “Download The UltraSimple Diet Companion Guide” link on the top of the page. No document is downloaded. I have tried Firefox, IE browsers without any success.
    Is this a tease or this document is really downloadable?

18. Melanie April 7, 2014 at 11:58 pm #

I’m looking for any help because I’d like to remain gluten and grain free – can you suggest options for the protein powder? Are there any extra guidelines for those with Hashimotos? My symptoms are awful and I’m looking to this detox as an eating plan alongside Dr Karrazian’s protocol. Thanks for your time.

19. Maggie Lusk April 17, 2014 at 9:24 pm #

Am not able to download the ultra simple diet or companion guide. Help!

20. Nikki Farrant August 26, 2014 at 11:05 am #

Hi I can’t down load the guide. I have purchased and read the book but need this tool to carry on with the diet. Please can you let me know how to download this.

21. Karen September 8, 2014 at 11:59 pm #

I have just read all the postings about the impossibility of downloading the Companion Guide to The Ultrasimple Diet which was published in 2007. The comments go back to Nov 11, 2012 in this series of postings and as far back as 2011 in another series. That means that this issue has been unresolved (except in the minds of Team Hyman) for over three years!

One would think that, by now, surely the web master for Dr.Hyman’s site would have figured out that the link only works for someone inside Dr.Hyman’s organization on their Intranet and is not working on the Internet.

I’ve used both Firefox and Internet Explorer and the link given for the “download this after you’ve given us your email address so I can send you my newsletter and emails” just goes back to the same page http://drhyman.com/blog/2010/08/24/the-ultrasimple-diet-a-more-detailed-look-at-how-to-kick-start-your-metabolism/ or to this page http://drhyman.com/blog/2012/08/27/download-the-ultrasimple-diet-companion-guide/.

The offer to use http://drhyman.com/blog/2012/08/27/download-the-ultrasimple-diet-companion-guide/ to download the Guide rings hollow as it doesn’t work at all.

So, when are you finally going to really help people and give us all access to the Guide so we can all finally get full value for the money we’ve already spent in buying the book?

This is unacceptable, especially in this day and age.

Please do not, once again, suggest people go to the non-working link.

Dr. Hyman Nutrition Staff September 12, 2014 at 11:47 pm #

Hi Karen,
      I apologize for the issues in obtaining the guide and appreciate that you’ve called it out! I’ve brought this issue to the attention of our technical team and they have verified that all of the links are working correctly. In the meantime, you can access the guide directly at http://drhyman.com/downloads/UltraSimpleCompanion.pdf.

22. Steve October 18, 2014 at 2:21 pm #

Thank you for a wonderful and informative program. I had no problem downloading the guide.