I’VE PUT TOGETHER a guide you can download at no charge that includes several items that I didn’t have enough room for in the book. To get the most out of the program, I suggest you download this guide before starting the program. The guide includes:
- Shopping Lists – Handy lists of everything you need to shop for, based on the recipes provided and including the foods you should enjoy and the foods you should stay away from.
- Food Reintroduction Log – An important tool that will allow you to carefully track how your mind and body react to different foods as you reintroduce them – a critical step in determining the optimal diet to create your own UltraMind.
- Helpful Trackers – A handy set of charts so you can track how much your mind, body and spirit improve as you progress through this program – it’s important for you to not only feel better, but to see how much progress you’ve made.
- Handy Checklists – A series of checklists that will allow you to easily keep track of all the steps you should take during the preparation phase, the actual 6-week program itself, what to do afterward, and more, so you can track the progress you’ve made.
- Relaxation Exercises – An extended set of relaxation exercises to help you de-stress and activate your relaxation response, a critical step toward achieving an UltraMind.
- Testing Guide – For those of you who seek medical care, an important section that outlines a series of advanced tests that your doctor can order to help better pinpoint the underlying cause of your health problems.
- Supplement Guide – One of the most useful tools in here, to help you organize what supplements you are supposed to take and when, in order to minimize any confusion.
The UltraMind Solution Companion Guide, which is downloadable only from this site, contains all the extra resources and tools you need to succeed.
Simply add your name and email to the box below to download The UltraMind Solution Companion Guide. When you do, you will automatically be added to my newsletter mailing list where you will find more tips for optimizing your brain and attaining lifelong health.