Mark Hyman’s 10 Day Detox Diet to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast!

Learn how you to reset your health in less than two weeks with this detox from Dr. Mark Hyman!

10 Responses to Mark Hyman’s 10 Day Detox Diet to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast!

1. weight loss plans April 24, 2014 at 9:41 am #

whoah this blog is fantastic i love reading your posts.
    Stay up the good work! You understand, a lot of people are searching around for this info,
    you can help them greatly.

2. Rachel April 24, 2014 at 8:07 pm #

I would like to do the 10-day Detox, but am allergic to eggs. Do you have suggestions for a substitution? Thanks.

Team Hyman June 17, 2014 at 7:52 pm #

Hi Rachel,

You should be able to avoid eggs throughout the detox and substitute for other protein sources such as chicken, fish and nuts.

3. Avatar of momtrout
    momtrout May 5, 2014 at 7:01 pm #

Looking for tips from 3rd shift workers on following the 10 day detox!

4. Thinnest.org May 20, 2014 at 1:28 pm #

Thanks for the video, Detox seems a good way to losing weight I think.

5. vicki haynes June 20, 2014 at 10:12 pm #

Can I drink perrier water on the detox?

Team Hyman July 30, 2014 at 1:56 am #

Hi Vicky–We suggest moderate amounts of carbonated water.

6. deb July 5, 2014 at 9:20 am #

started 5 days ago have lost 5 lbs I did not like the morning shake so I drink and eat the items in the shake seperate I mix the nuts in the almond butter could not find frozen cranberries I did have a 6oz coffee in the am I do not use sugar anyway It is amazing how much energy I have Not hungry at all good jump start to a healthy change for me! B/P has gone down My sugar was 81

7. Sugarbeties Man July 17, 2014 at 12:56 pm #

I am currently taking 54 units of Lantus every night, and Humalog after every meal, averaging 12-24 units (my “love affair with bread will get me dead” (so says my nutritionist). Is this 10-dy Detox going to be safe for me? If so, will it help me (with increased exercise) make substantial progress towards my goal of “no more diabetes meds”? I am SO sick and tired of stabbing myself with needles!

Thank you.

Dan Carter

8. deck Stains And sealers reviews July 26, 2014 at 8:24 am #

For those looking for something closer to home, there’s The Marquis
    which resembles a classic British pub, featuring plasma screens showing music videos and sporting
    events, plus a pool table. When you get in touch with them, they
    will want to understand what size panel (wattage) you have and what the voltage is.
    A refrigerator is one of the most complex and important items to
    consider while you are moving.