Open the Podcasts app and search for The Doctor’s Farmacy. If you’re viewing this site on your phone, you can just tap on theApple Podcast
Tap the subscribe button and new shows will be added to your library.
If you’re using a different device, our show is available on the following platforms.View all Platforms
It’s natural to have a lot of questions right now. COVID-19 has quickly changed the way we think about health and go about our daily lives.
And though we still have a lot to learn about the novel coronavirus, there are also a lot of ways we can keep ourselves, our families, and our communities strong and healthy.
I recently hosted a webinar, along with the doctors at The UltraWellness Center, to answer some of the most important questions about COVID-19.
If you missed it, it’s now available as the latest episode on my podcast, The Doctor’s Farmacy.
Here’s what we covered in the webinar:
- How to establish immune resilience now and long term
- Supplements that are effective in supporting immunity
- Basic strategies to implement to protect yourself and your family
- The importance of social distancing and how long we will need to implement this strategy
- Important tips for anyone dealing with chronic disease
- Telemedicine and the future of medical appointments
- The role of Functional Medicine at a time like this
I hope you’ll tune in to learn what you can do, starting today, to give your body the best inputs for staying well.
You can also check out my recent comprehensive blog post on COVID-19 right here.