This Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie Bowl is a powerful way to start the day. It features my new Farmacy Super Simple Grassfed Protein with a robust 22 grams of highly-absorbable protein per scoop and that perfect cocoa flavor.
Blended with spinach, frozen cauliflower rice, and flaxseeds you get a thick smoothie you can eat with a spoon. I love topping mine with cacao nibs, hemp seeds, almonds, and raspberries, but you can use any berries or nuts you have on hand. The combination of protein, healthy fats, fiber, and phytonutrients will fill you up all morning long and keep you feeling focused.
I can’t wait for you to try it!
Wishing you health and happiness,
Mark Hyman, MD
- 1 scoop Farmacy Super Simple Grassfed Chocolate Protein
- ¾ cup vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup baby spinach, loosely packed
- ⅔ cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 6 fresh raspberries
1. Add all of the smoothie base ingredients into a blender and purée until smooth.
2. To serve, pour the smoothie into a bowl and garnish with the smoothie toppings.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories: 304, Total Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 443mg, Carbohydrates: 18g, Fiber: 12g, Sugars: 3g, Protein: 30g, Net Carbs: 5g