Great way to use up those over ripe bananas. Also the walnuts may be left out if you wish.
- 3 cups almond flour (or meal)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsps cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (or pecans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- In a different bowl mix the coconut oil and eggs.
- Mix flour combination into the oil and eggs until well blended.
- Add mashed bananas, vanilla and cinnamon – walnuts if using them
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 25-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean