Welcome to The Big Idea of the Week!
On today’s Broken Brain Podcast, our host, Dhru Purohit talks to us about how to find inner peace in this often crazy and divisive world.
Dhru shares a few thoughts that have helped him maintain inner peace while having different beliefs and opinions from other people:
- See the humanity in one another
- Recognize that most people are good people
- Be open to other ideas that are not your own
- Become a person who refuses to be offended by anyone, anything, or any set of circumstances
- Understand that we don’t have to cancel our friends
We don’t want to lose our inner peace in the process of fighting for our beliefs. As Byron Katie says, “Defense is the first act of war.”
For more on Dhru Purohit, be sure to follow him on Instagram @dhrupurohit, on Facebook @dhruxpurohit, on Twitter @dhrupurohit, and on YouTube @dhrupurohit. You can also text Dhru at (302) 200-5643.
Interested in joining Dhru’s Broken Brain Podcast Facebook Community? Submit your request to join here.