For the next month, we’re featuring recipes from my new book, Eat Fat, Get Thin. I’m so excited to share this book with you so that we can finally separate FAT from fiction.
This creamy, low-carb smoothie is a great way to start your day and get it into fat-burning mode. An additional benefit is that ginger is great for digestion. Click here for PDF version.
- 1 1/2 cups almond or cashew milk
- 2 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 handful baby spinach or greens of choice
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1 1/2 cups)
Calories 400 • Fat 31 g • Saturated fat 4g • Cholesterol 0 mg • Fiber 7g • Protein 13g • Carbohydrate 19g • Sodium 30 mg