Over 15 years ago, I started my private practice The UltraWellness Center with the intention of creating a place for individuals to come and be seen and heard by world-class practitioners, trained in the practice of Functional Medicine. It has been one of my greatest honors to serve thousands of patients at The UltraWellness Center and to help individuals get to the root cause of their illnesses. This is why I have invited my colleagues at The UltraWellness Center to join me in a special series that I call House Call on my podcast The Doctor’s Farmacy. In these special episodes, my colleagues and I sit down to discuss how we, as Functional medicine practitioners, tackle specific conditions that we see at our practice every single day.
If you’re interested in becoming a patient at The UltraWellness Center, please visit https://ultrawellnesscenter.com/get-started/.
Download episode show notes here:
- Episode 1: Is An Underactive Thyroid To Blame For Your Mysterious Symptoms? with Dr. Elizabeth Boham
- Episode 2: What Is Leaky Gut And How Can You Treat It? with Dr. Elizabeth Boham
- Episode 3: It Is Possible To Stop Or Reverse Dementia with Dr. Elizabeth Boham
- Episode 4: The Functional Medicine Approach To Cancer and Cancer Recurrence with Dr. Elizabeth Boham
- Episode 5: The Underlying Causes and Solutions for Women’s Hormonal Balances with Dr. Elizabeth Boham
- Episode 6: Why Eating Less and Exercising More is a Recipe for Weight Gain with Dr. Elizabeth Boham
- Episode 7: Why Food Is More Powerful Medicine Than Drugs with Maggie Ward
- Episode 8: Is Anxiety All In Your Head, Or Is It In Your Body? with Dr. George Papanicolaou
- Episode 9: The Real Reasons We Have Trouble Sleeping with Dr. Todd LePine
- Episode 10: Why You Keep getting Sinus Infections, Cold, Urinary Tract Infections, And Other Recurrent Infections with Dr. Elizabeth Boham
- Episode 11: How To Recover From Chronic Lyme And Tick Diseases with Dr. Todd LePine
- Episode 12: Treating Acne From The Inside Out with Dr. Elizabeth Boham