This delicious latte, inspired by my friend, Dave Asprey, founder of Bulletproof®, is the perfect warm beverage to enjoy when you’ve given up coffee or just need a little break from caffeine. It features the amazing MCT oil which I’ve featured in this week’s blog post. Consider MCT oil as a super fuel for your cells, because it boosts fat burning and increases mental clarity. Click here to view the PDF version.
You can find more delicious recipes like this in my new book, Eat Fat, Get Thin, on sale on February 23rd!
- 2 cups hot filtered water
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter or ghee
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil (you can substitute with organic coconut oil – such as Dr. Bronner’s - if you don’t have MCT oil)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon organic cinnamon (optional) and ¼ teaspoon of cardamom OR 1 teaspoon of organic cocoa powder (optional)
Add all ingredients to a blender and process until all ingredients are incorporated.
Nutritional analysis per serving (1 cup)
Calories 520, • Fat 54 g • Saturated fat 44 g, • Cholesterol 0 mg • Fiber 1 g • Protein 1 g • Carbohydrate 2 g • Sodium 0 mg