This week, I’m featuring a beautiful side dish from my friend, Chef Frank Giglio. I love all of Frank’s recipes because they are simple and delicious. This side dish is so easy to make and pairs well with just about any of your favorite proteins. Enjoy! Click here to view PDF version.
Coriander Roasted Carrots
- 2 pounds assorted carrots
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee
- 2 tablespoons crushed coriander seed
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Give the carrots a wash; peel them if you'd like.
- Use a pastry brush to coat the carrots with the ghee, coriander seeds, and sea salt. Lay the carrots in a single layer out on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven, and turn carrots every 15-20 minutes. Total roast time should be about 40 minutes or until the carrots can be easily pierced with a knife.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Calories: 153 • Fat: 8 g • Fiber: 7 g • Protein: 2 g • Carbohydrates: 22 g • Sodium: 158 mg