- ½ cup almonds (raw or soaked and dehydrated)
- ½ cup walnuts (raw or soaked and dehydrated)
- cup pepitas (raw or soaked and dehydrated)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon or allspice
- 1 heaping tablespoon goji berries
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- Combine nuts and seeds in a small bowl.
- In a small saucepan, add the maple syrup and coconut oil. Whisk the maple syrup and oil over medium-low heat for about 30 seconds until coconut oil is melted; remove from heat.
- Mix in the salt, spices, and chia seeds; stir until fully combined.
- Pour the nuts and seed mixture into the saucepan; using a rubber spatula to scrape up all the syrup and oil, combine the mixture until fully coated and evenly distributed.
- Line a baking pan with parchment or Silpat; pour the mixture out on the pan and distribute in one even layer (you will not need the entire width of the pan).
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Stir, and roast another 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; stir in the goji berries while the mixture is still warm. Let cool on the pan. Once hardened, break up any large chunks and store in a glass container for up to 5 days.
Nutritional analysis per ¼ cup
Calories: 210 • Fat 17.5g • Sat Fat 3.4g • Cholesterol 0mg • Protein 6.3g • Carbs 8.8g • Sodium 77mg • Sugar 3.1g