I know it’s not quite spring yet, but warmer weather is just around the corner! To me, this means smoothies for breakfast. This week’s smoothie recipe comes from our friends at Nutribullet, and it’s filled with plenty of colorful plant foods and healthy fats. It makes for a great smoothie in the morning or post-workout. Enjoy! Click here for PDF version.
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- Dash of cinnamon
- Step 1: Add ingredients into blender and blend together.
- Step 2: Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories 225 • fat 14g • protein 6g • sodium 211 mg • sugar 5 gram